If a sensor is not configured correctly, then it will need adjustment. Changing the configuration is done through the azeti Control Panel.
In this How-to, we will use a temperature sensor as example.
Example Sensor Configuration
<expression>value > 40</expression>
<expression>value > 35</expression>
In this case we will change the rounding precision from 2 to 1, because there is no need to see the degrees in such detail.
- Go to Config/Provisioning → Sensor Templates → Site Templates
- Click on Edit next to the correcponding Site Template
- Toggle SU/Normal Mode and clkick on the +Sensors to colapse it
- Click on the desired sensor. In this case Temperature
- In the field sensor.sensor_gateway.calibration_rule.rounding_precision.value change the value to 1
- Toggle SU/Normal Mode and clkick on back
- Now the Site Template needs to be redployed for the changes to take effect → How to deploy a Site Template
Raw Result Factor is a calculated value, depending on the values we get from the I/O module and the temperature range the sensor can measure. In this case, the I/O module gives a value ranging from 0-32767. This needs to be divided by the range the temperature sensor can measure (-50-150°C).