After any change has been done to the Site Template, it must be deployed to the according Location (Site Controller) for it to have any effect.
Too see if any Locations need an update, go to Config/Provisioning → Deployments → Deployments
If a Location has a higher version configured (Revision 83 here in the example) as in regard to the one which is running, then an update is possible.
- Next to the Schedule button, click on the triangle.
- Click on "Upgrade Site template to latest.
- If the Template is valid, then a checkmark will be shown to validate it.
- If this is the case, then click on Schedule.
- If the System Messages (SysMsg) gives no errors and the running configuration is the newest Revision (83), then the update was successfull.
To upload a new Sensor configuration into the Dashboard, please follow this How to.