Sometimes the default interval of the One-Wire sensor might be to slow. Here is a quick guide to change the value.
- Find the correct address of the One-Wire sensor
- The DS18B20 is our One-Wire sensor. It has the address 282B63C1070000C3. In the same line, we can see the interval being set to 15.
- Now we change the configuration of the UniPi itself. Open up the evok-neuron.conf file.
Now add the following to the file (all the way at the bottom).
- Make sure to change the address accordingly.
Now just restart the required service.
- Now the One-Wire sensor should read about every 2-3 seconds. Due to limitations, it does not read every second.