The azeti Engine Versions 1.1 and higher come with Grafana support by default.
- Login as Super Admin in the Control Panel
Open System Parameters and configure a string password for
Create a new User with Access to API, check out this KB article for instructions
This part of the configuration is straight forward too, create a data source and import dashboards.
Create the Data Source
Each Engine organization will be represented as a unique data source in Grafana, this is due to the strict separation of data between individual organizations. Each Org will require an API user too.
- Create a new data source of type InfluxDB
- Set the parameters:
- URL according to your Engine's Address, e.g. https://test.azeti.net/SSCServices/grafana/
- Basic Auth:yes
- With Credentials:yes,
- Username and Password of the newly created API User
Click Save & Test and a Success Message should be shown.
Import the azeti Dashboards
We created a couple of dashboards to get you jump started.
- Download the dashboards from our public Bitbucket repository
- Open the Dashboards menu in Grafana and Import the dashboards as described here