The Web browser of the clients retrieve data through WebSocket protocol. This requires a server side setting matching the IP address of your new azeti Engine.
- Login to the Control Panel, e.g. http://192.168.207.210/SSCAdminApp#/login (change URL to match your IP address) as Super Admin (user you've created initially).
- Open System Parameters and search for net.azeti.cloud.mqtt.url
- Change the parameter to match your Docker Hosts IP address
Fresh installations of the azeti Engine come without a valid license and will not allow to add further sites.
- To upload a license login as Super Admin
- Open License
- Click + Add and enter the license key without any trailing or leading white spaces and blanks.
- The License Status will change to OK if everything went good
Site Controller Software Upload
This step is optional but recommended. You can do this at a later stage if you don't have the necessary software package at hand. Template validation inside of the Control Panel requires a version of the Site Controller software you'll be using in your environment. It contains the XSD file required for the validation process.
- Login as Administrator into the Control Panel
- Open Config/Provisioning → Controller Software → Software Packages
- Upload the software package, click + Add
The package will be listed after a successful upload.