The Alarm List displays in real time all the alarms in all the sites. This is where all the alarms are displayed on all the network are displayed on the same page, and should be the primary page for detecting problems and starting a troubleshooting.
Alarms list information
The alarm list shows all the live alarms in a table that changes in real time (no need for refreshing the page).
The list shows:
- The sensors ID: The sensor name that has triggered the alarm
- The location name and connection status (green online, red offline)
- The severity of the sensor (see Terms & Concepts)
- The state of the sensor when it triggered the alarm
- How long has the alarm been active. Hover over the state duration to see the exact timestamp of the alarm
The alarm list can be filter using the options at the top of the page. These are:
Actions and Drill Down
By pressing on the button "Actions" on each alarm, the user can go to other screens to get more information about the cause of the alarm.
This links are:
At any point the table that is being shown can be exported to CSV file using the "Export option". Select Filtered to only export the alarms being shown at that moment (with the filter applied) or all for the whole list (without filters)
Example: Show the list of disconnected sites
To show the list of current disconnected sites use this filter:
- Sensor: cloud_connected
- Severitiy: 100 and 200