The Dashboard is the default page after login. It offers an overall view of all the sites and allows to navigate to each and everyone of them. It is composed of the Map View and the Locations List
The map view shows all locations over a map, with direct link to all the locations functions.
When clicking on a site location, a menu is displayed with a direct link to the following features:
To show it press the + sign at the bottom right of the screen. This list shows all the locations with:
- The location name
- The connection status (connected or not connected)
- Session age: For how long it has been connected the last time
- Last Data: When it was the last time that received data
- Status: The status of the site. This is displayed by a colour: red means there are alarmed sensors, green no alarmed sensor, and the number inside is how many alarms sensors are in the site.
- An action button with several options related to the site: