The map view shows all locations over a map, with direct link to all the locations functions.
When clicking on a site location, a menu is displayed with a direct link to the following features:
To show it press the + sign at the bottom right of the screen. This list shows all the locations with:
- The location name
- The connection status (connected or not connected)
- Session age: For how long it has been connected the last time
- Last Data: When it was the last time that received data
- Status: The status of the site. This is displayed by a colour: red means there are alarmed sensors, green no alarmed sensor, and the number inside is how many alarms sensors are in the site.
- An action button with several options related to the site: