Configure Access to the azeti Engine
The Engine is the central point of contact for all Site Controller instances. It provides the control and configuration user interface as well as dashboards and reporting. Each Site Controller has to be configured with the right Engine credentials.
You will need the following mandatory information for the configuration (ask your Engine Administrator or Hoster).
user_id (MQTT broker username)
pass (MQTT broker password)
host (MQTT destination host, IP of azeti Engine/)
organizationShortName (Short name of the Organization where the broker user was created in)
SiteController.cfg and set the credentials accordingly.
Starting the system
The Site Controller is controlled by the central start script.
Start the Site Controller, it will start the mosquitto automatically if necessary
- Verify that everything runs fine after you started the Site Controller. Running modules will be highlighted green and labelled as running with. The status command also shows your configured broker username and the destination URL, double check to make sure these are correct.
Stopping the system
This command stops all site controller modules.
Access the new Location in azeti Control Panel
Now we can go to the web based azeti Control Panel and access our newly created location.
- Open your azeti Control Panel in your browser, URL will be similar to https://azeticloud02.azeti.net/SSCAdmin
- Navigate to My Organization and to the Locations where you will find your new location, prefixed with a test_, e.g. test_raspi-test-sebastian
- Click on the location link, which opens the Admin Live Table that is showing live raw sensor readings.
- You will see the CONNECTED status in sensor cloud_connected as well as a small chain symbol showing that your location properly communicates with the azeti Middleware
Finally you will now be able to see live data flowing in to the azeti Control Panel.