The map view shows all locations over a map, with direct link to all the locations functions.
When clicking on a site location, a menu is displayed with a direct link to the following features:
To show it press the + sign at the bottom right of the screen. The list can be filtered by the connection state of the location: Online, Offline, Unknown. Use the checkbox to select which ones to show. By default only the ones Offline or Unknown will be shown.
This list shows all the locations with:
- The location name
- The connection status (connected or not connected)
- Session age: For how long it has been connected the last time
- Last Data: When it was the last time that received data
- Status: The status of the site. This is displayed by a colour: red means there are alarmed sensors, green no alarmed sensor, and the number inside is how many alarms sensors are in the site.
On the right side of the list there are several buttons that can be pressed:
- A focus on location button . If pressed will focus the dashboard map on the location coordinates.
- A details button that will show the raw data in json format.
- An action button with several options related to the site: